Sometimes it may not be possible to install a solid concrete floor. In these instances Concrete Tiles are an ideal alternative.
What Are Concrete Tiles?
Concrete tiles are a robust and cost effective alternative to ceramic tiles. Each tile is handmade from a mixture of marble, Portland cement and natural pigments.
Concrete tiles can be used just about anywhere, indoors or outdoors on floors, walls, fireplace surrounds, splash backs, counter tops etc.
How Do You Use Concrete Tiles?
Concrete tiles are extremely versatile and can be customised to your design needs. You can decide the size, the colour and the finish to fit in with your existing design and budget.
Make sure you discuss your requirements with us in good time so that we can source exactly the right tile for your project.
The Benefits Of Concrete Tiles
- You can customise them to your precise requirements.
- Concrete tiles are extremely hard wearing and will easily outlast ceramic tiles.
- Concrete tiles are extremely flexible and can be used virtually anywhere in both domestic and commercial settings.
- Concrete tiles are environmentally friendly, being made from recycled materials.
- Concrete tiles are extremely cost effective and can be produced to fit your specific budget.
For more information about Concrete Tiles London or to get a quote, get in touch today on 020 7100 3887 or [email protected]