Concreate is a light concrete like product which was developed to leverage the brutalist aesthetic of concrete but in much lighter and more sustainable materials which can be installed quickly and easily.
Due to being light and easy to install it can be used on both floors and walls.
What is Concreate?
Concreate floor panels are made up of two layers. The top layer is made from a micro-fibre cement which is sealed with natural high solid oil to maintain the raw tactile surface. The surface has a distinctive mottled patina unique to Concreate.
The base layer is made from mineral cement. Its honeycomb structure is reinforced with recycled textile sheets and it is this layer that enables the floor panels to be just 14 mm thick and weigh just over 7kg.
Concreate is produced in 5 different colours:
- Natural Grey
- Dark Grey
- Metal Grey
- Titanium Black
- Mineral White
The Benefits of Concreate
- Each Concreate panel is unique and with a natural look it feels soft underfoot.
- The micro bevelled tongue and groove edges result in a seamless surface with no grout lines.
- The tongue and groove installation means that it transitions seamlessly with wooden floors.
- Concreate can be installed on any wood or concrete sub floor and due to its lightness can be used on upper and mezzanine floors.
- Concreate has excellent insulation and acoustic properties so keeping you warm and cosy.
- Concreate installation costs are low because the tongue and groove profile makes fitting quick and easy.
- It’s liquid and chemical stain resistant and doesn’t even require sealing.
- It’s easy to maintain using just a natural oil soap.
For more information about Concreate or to get a quote, get in touch today on 020 7100 3887 or [email protected]